Stunning South Beach Luxury Residence
Showcasing modern architecture and dramatic design by Gould Evans, 750 2nd Street No.501 seamlessly combines elements of wood, concrete, glass, and natural light to create the perfect blend of sophistication and luxury. This amazing residence features two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, exquisite entertaining spaces, deluxe chef’s kitchen, and stunning views of the San Francisco Bay and Oracle Park. Located in the coveted South Beach neighborhood, the residence provides incredible walking access to acclaimed Michelin star restaurants, casual eateries, vibrant nightlife, and wonderful open spaces.
Offered at $1,895,000
- Impressive city residence featuring 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, incredible modern finishes and design with dramatic exposed polished concrete, floor to ceiling glass, and custom wood plank feature walls.
- Spectacular chef’s kitchen with beautiful Misty Carrera CaesarStone countertops, custom built-in breakfast bar, gorgeous Aran Mia Italian cabinetry, suite of professional appliances by Bosch, Liebherr wine cabinet, and sleek poplar wood panel accent ceiling.
- Sophisticated living room flooded with natural light, dramatic floor to ceiling windows, spacious walk out terrace with big views, rich Smith & Fong bamboo floors, gas fireplace, and media entertainment system.
- Luxurious master suite with floor to ceiling windows, deluxe fabric wallpaper feature, custom end cabinets, ample closet space with California Closet built-ins, master bathroom with Anne Sacks Summit porcelain tile, Misty Carrera CaesarStone counter, Hans Grohe fixtures, and large rainfall shower and steam room.
- Gracious second bedroom with outlooks of the San Francisco skyline, abundant closet space with contemporary walnut veneer doors, and adjacent full bath featuring deep Moda soaking tub and shower.
- Expansive slate and glass terrace offering serene outdoor living, with distinctive San Francisco Bay and Giants AT&T Park views.
- Boutique luxury building designed by award-winning architect GouldEvans, exquisite lobby with double height ceiling, salvaged eucalyptus paneling, exposed concrete walls, and private elevator access for each residence.
- In-unit Mele washer & dryer, forced air heating and air conditioning, storage, and 1-car parking.